Monday 30 May 2011

Thought for the day... a day late.

Sorry that this is a day late. My thought for the day is actually a song that I wrote. The lyrics are posted here, and the song can be heard on the video above.

Time for me to wake up, time for me to rise up,
Time for me to make up, time for me to wise up,
Time for me to groove on, time for me to keep on,
Time for me to move on, time for me to be strong,

Pre-Chorus
Now’s the hour, the time is now, Lord please show me how,

Chorus
I want to live every day, every moment, every hour,
I want to give all my mind, all my heart and all my power,
All for you, it’s all for you, cause you have made me new.
All things new, all things new, you’ve made all things new.  (2nd Time)

Time for me to show up, time for me to stand up,
Time for me to grow up up, time for me to man up,
Time for me to stay on, time for me to hold on,
Time for me to pray on, come, sing this song,

Its only in you that I find rest, It’s only in you that I am blest,
It’s only in you that I found truth, You make all things New.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.