On Tuesday Hannah turned 7 years old! This blog post is in honor of her.
|Hannah is such a little princess and she chose a homemade princess cake to make together, how fitting!|
|We had a party for her in the evening. Here they are playing hot potato... but with a stuffed animal.|
|Musical chairs is a dangerous but fun game! :-D|
|Hannah is blessed to have friends from Cameroon, America, Germany, etc! Jesus loves the little children, all the children of the world!|
|One of Hannah's Cameroonian Aunties gave the kids Cameroonian outfits.|
|Daddy took his princess out to eat on their annual birthday date. She is blessed to have such a good daddy.|
|She's a cutie!|
|She likes carrying babies on her back, African style.|
|Hannah when she was a month old.|
|I think she was 2 months here. She looks a lot like Carys!|
|Our princess at 4 months old.|
|She was such a happy baby and is now a happy 7 year old!|
Here's a few fun facts about Hannah:
- Jeremiah and I were in India when we found out we were pregnant with her.
- She was born in Ghana, Africa. My water broke, contractions started, about an hr later she was born in a little clinic.
- The nurses thought she was breach b/c she was bald therefore they thought it was her tushy coming out. HA! Good thing Grandma Sherrie was there to tell them otherwise!
- Her middle name was given to her b/c her grandma Sharon's middle name is Ruth.
- At 3 1/2 yrs she could quote James Chapter 1, 2, & 3. There are people who heard to prove it!
- A month before her 4th birthday she started to read.
- At 5 she ran a mile in 12 minutes without stopping. She's not naturally athletic but when she sets her mind to do something- watch out world!
- She is my strong willed child and wears me out e-v-e-r-y day. But I know as we keep training her up in the Lord she will use her strong will and be one awesome woman of God. She is already a big help in the ministry!
- She picks up on languages and accents very quickly and can make friends anywhere.
- She is the most talkative and persistent little girl I know.
- She has a big heart and is very compassionate. She will give you the clothes off her back if she thinks you need it...literally.
- She has taught me more than she will ever know and I love her with all my heart. Though she wears me out everyday I look forward to seeing her smiley face every morning.
- The world would not be the same without her!