So, here are 10 benefits of going to the gym that I have either read about, was told by a professional trainer or have personally experienced. There are many more reasons than these but this is a start.
1. Builds and Maintains Healthy Muscles, Bones and Joints
2. Reduces the Risks of Diseases
3. Helps digestion
4. Increases Energy and Endurance
5. Builds Confidence
6. Improves Mental Acuity
7. Reduces Stress, Depression, and Anxiety
8. Boosts Your Immune System
9. Helps You to Sleep Better
10. Helps Encourage You to be Physically and Spiritually Strong (this one mainly applies to our Faith Builders Gym as we have devotions with the members every week but you can have a partner or group you workout with and do the same! :))
Here are some fun pictures we took during the ladies morning gym session a few weeks ago...
1 Corinthians 10:31 "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God."