This post is an interview with Hannah. Enjoy! :)
1. Why are you living in Cameroon?
I am a missionary in Cameroon. I love people, help people, and tell them about God's Word.
2. What are some of your favorite things so far about living in Cameroon?
I like Bible Club, our family walks, my new friends and everything.
3. What are the people like in Cameroon?
Most are very friendly, except the police who try to stop us and get money from us. We should tell them about Jesus.
4. What have you learned from your friends in Cameroon?
A little bit of French and Pidgin.
5. How do you say "How are you?" in French and Pidgin?
"Comment ca va?" and "How fa skin?."
6. What is the weather like in Buea, Cameroon?
Rainy, verrry rainy.
7. What is your favorite Cameroonian food? What are some of your favorite fruits in Cameroon?
Fufu and okra stew. Tomatoes, watermelon, mango. I eat every food that God made.
8. What is funny about being in Cameroon?
The children take their baths outside with a bucket. The men pee everywhere except for daddy. People shout at me "white man" and say to our dog "white man dog." They also say, "I want to chop your dog." Daddy says, "The dog also wants to chop you."
9. What are your neighbors like?
They are very friendly and when we first got here they gave us a pot of food.
10. What should Daddy preach about in Cameroon?
Jesus, God and everything in the Bible.